Business Continuity Management System - ISO 22301
The purpose of a Business Continuity Management System is to prepare for, provide and maintain controls and capabilities for managing an organization’s overall ability to continue to operate during disruptions.
In achieving this, the organization is:
a) from a business perspective:
1) supporting its strategic objectives;
2) creating a competitive advantage;
3) protecting and enhancing its reputation and credibility;
4) contributing to organizational resilience;
b) from a financial perspective:
1) reducing legal and financial exposure;
2) reducing direct and indirect costs of disruptions;
c) from the perspective of interested parties:
1) protecting life, property and the environment;
2) considering the expectations of interested parties;
3) providing confidence in the organization’s ability to succeed;
d) from an internal processes perspective:
1) improving its capability to remain effective during disruptions;
2) demonstrating proactive control of risks effectively and efficiently;
3) addressing operational vulnerabilities.
Note: In 2019 we have started first time in Azerbaijan project on Development and Implementation of ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System requirements. The project has been completed in 2020 by Successfully passing certification process.
Below You will get information about main features and benefits of the services.
The main features of the Business Continuity Management System Development and Implementation services, beside standard features of any Management System development are:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Identification of Continuity Metrics like
- Maximum Tolerable Period of Disruption (MTPD)
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Disruption Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Strategy and Solutions
- Business Continuity Plans
- Exercise & Testing
The main benefits of the Business Continuity Management System Development and Implementation services are:
- Implemented BCMS with identified metrics like MTPD,RTO,RPO of Organization prioritised activities
- BCMS ready for certification by a Certification Body
- Developed and tested Business Continuity Plans
We have provided services for companies of different size and in different fields. For each of them we have full involvement and do our best to add value to their business
Some of the feedbacks of those who got value from our services
Socar Foster Wheeler
Dear Shahin and Kamran,
Thanks you very much for your support to developed Integrated Management System (IMS) and successfully achieve the ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certificates. Socar Foster Wheler (SFW) Engineering fully satisfying as a external consultant from “ Quality Veritas” for achieving the SFW IMS objective and target.
During the entire service, I found highest commitment from QVI personnel.
NDTS Inspection services
NDTS have been working alongside QVI for 10 years,
they have provided us with great support in all aspects but most importantly ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 which we achieved in 2008 originally then maintained and improved with the help and expertise of QVI over the following years.
Head of Delivery H&S South East Europe
Nokia Solutions and Networks
The Level of knowledge,competence,professionalism of all the team was impressive for me as Head of Delivery H&S South East Europe, which includes 31 countries.
I have not seen such professional team and company very well managed by a recognized leader which was always available and supportive to build the workshop and make it happen.
Thanks to the whole team!
Business Development Manager
We have found QVI to be reliable, knowledgeable and willing to do what is required to meet our targets.
They have consistently met our expectations regarding quality, and we would recommend QVI for any of the sectors in which we have experience.
Manager - IT Audits
I had the pleasure to work with Quality Veritas Inc. while working as a "Head of Quality Control Sector" in AzInTelecom LLC. The QVI supported AzInTelecom LLC in the end-to-end implementation and subsequent maintenance of the Service Management System (SMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Their ability to adapt to changing circumstances and contribute improvement towards business challenges was very helpful and resulted in successful preparation and achievement of ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 certifications.
It was very easy to work with the QVI team as all consultants are highly responsible and possess an ideal combination of technical and soft skills.